Sunday 28 April 2013

I like 2 move yellow

 Aaron 1
 Aaron2
 Ava1
 Ava2
 Ava3
 Ella1
 Ella2
 Ella3
 Evangeline1
 Evangeline2
 Evangeline3
 I like 2 move yellow group
 Jayde1
 Jayde2
 Jayde3
 Jayde4
 Katelyn1
 Katelyn2
 Katelyn3
 Katelyn and Aaron
Liberty 1 
 Liberty2
 Liberty3
 Liberty4
 Liberty head shot
 Sloan1
 Sloan 2
Sloan 3

The first group of the day! When ordering poses for with package 3 or 4 please be sure to let me know which pose you want (and the size you want). I have put easy references under each picture in order for you to indicate the pose you are looking for. 

Thanks!
Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Morgan - the shots look fabulous!! Thank you so much for being so wonderful and patient with all of our dancers and working so hard to get great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Heather! I had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete